Grzechy, cnoty, fakty

Jakis czas temu, Elsa, wytypowa mnie do zabawy w "Grzechy, cnoty, fakty". Zamiast pisania o sobie 7 faktow, napisze 25, ha!

Co prawda juz kiedys to wkleilam. Teraz tylko uaktualniam.



1. I love kids. I have 3 cutest cookies..

2. I always dreamt about having 3 children.

3. When I met my husband, I already had a boyfriend.

4. Soon I broke up with that boyfriend because I decided I wanted to marry a guy like my husband. That was 11 years ago.

5. I love, love, love the beach. My dream house is located right on the ocean. But I don’t like to swim.

6. I am a perfectionist.

7. This caused me a lot of unnecessary stress in my life.

8. I wear make-up almost every day, but I hate doing my hair.

9. I often cry at movies. And occasionally at commercials, when I’m hyper-hormonal.

10. My dream career is a lawyer who specializes in international adoptions.

11. I often wish I had tried harder in school. Including law school.

12. I have a very low tolerance for pain.

13. I ~love~ to shop. For anything. And everything. Even groceries.

14. I am a major coward. I will never ever even consider jumping out of an airplane or bungee jumping.

15. I am not a morning person, but I often wish that I was.

16. I am totally and completely addicted to coffee. And I love it.

17. Clutter seriously stresses me out. To keep my house clutter-free, I like to throw things away.

18. I have horrible eyesight.

19. I am forever grateful to whoever invented contact lenses.

20. I have some distrust in goverment, but I am fascinated by politics.
21. I am becoming some sort of a health freak. I use organic food and cosmetics.

22. I like white wine. And beer.

23. I don’t like to cook. But I am pushing myself for the kids.

24. I read a lot and don’t watch much TV. My best books ever are Steppenwolf (by Herman Hesse), God of Small Things, and Kite Runner.

25. I wish my family (including my cool cousins) would visit me more often.

Popularne posty