Dobry poczatek

Adas czasami pisze sobie historie na moim komputerze.  Kopiuje tutaj, zeby sie nie zgubilo. Pierwsze zdanie mnie strasznie rozbawia :) = "Bylem bardzo spiacy kiedy sie obudzilem"



#50 Air plane lost
I was pretty  sleepy when I woke up. I had a horrible nightmare, it was about me on a plane lost off track and all the fuel was out! Oh and I forgot to tell you I was pretty much screaming out of bed.

O-h-h  a   book should calm me down  a-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h can you believe  it , my nightmare was exactly the same  as the book!  O-h-h  I know the perfect idea. I can take a relaxing vacation to get the nightmare off  my mind. Let me see where should I go is the first question? And the second question is where am I going to buy tickets? Ding dong somebody is at the door, hey if not my favorite cousin Trap, guess what Trap saidI  bought tickets for us to go on a vacation."

:

Szkoda, ze ta historia nie ma konca, bo poczatek ciekawie sie zapowiada :)

Popularne posty